[Diabetes-talk] questions

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Sat May 9 20:09:23 UTC 2009

I am a little bit hesitant to say this, but I worked in a doctor's office
for many years prior to going blind.  Test  results in the office I  worked
for was reviewed by the doctor first and then if they were normal the
doctor had an assigned person to call the normals to the patient.  This  could
have been any office staff like secretary.  The abnormal results were  called
in to the patient by the doctor.

So the word "assistant" might be the factor here.

I believe they should not have hung up on you.  They should have told  you
if they could not answer your questions that you need to speak to the doctor
 or if they have a diabetic educator in the office or nurse.

My advise is if you don't get your questions answered, then ask or call
back and leave a message for the doctor to call you.  I would not leave in
much detail why you want to speak to him as you might get the same person that
 called in the first place, but if yousaid something like, " questions
regarding  ttest results" that should have the doc call you.

Joyceresults
**************Remember Mom this Mother's Day! Find a florist near you now.
(http://yellowpages.aol.com/search?query=florist&ncid=emlcntusyelp00000006)