[Diabetes-talk] Just joined

K C kcc86 at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 11 07:09:48 UTC 2009

Welcome, Sara!  My name is Kijuana, and I'm a bit newer with my diagnoses
than you.  For me it has just been under a year.  I'm so happy to hear that
you're not taking meds any more.  I know how hard it is to keep this disease
under control, and so do all the rest of the people on this list.  You've
come to the right place for support.  :) Email, anytime.
Take care.