[Diabetes-talk] a question please

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 20 16:30:46 UTC 2009

if you have stomach issues are they from the blood pressure meds or a
combination, I agree with Diane let the nurse or doctor know by calling them
soon and let them know the side effects of not taking the meds.

I don't have side effects when I don't take my meds prior to procedures and
colonoscopies are usually done early enough in the day so that you can take
it after, usually in the recovery room before you go home you can eat and
take your medications.

or in the doctor's office where ever it is being performed.

Cheryl Echevarria
Treasurer,
Greater Long Island Chapter of the National Federation of the Blind

Echevarriatravel.com
Reservations at echevarriatravel.com
1-866-580-5574
Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Montrose Travel
CST #1018299-10