[Diabetes-talk] New State Division forming

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 27 15:26:25 UTC 2009

Hello all:

We just had our NY State Convention this weekend. I first have to say that Governor Patterson attended for about 1/2 hour on Saturday morning, what a rush, no governor from what Carl Jacobsen has said has never attended any convention whether it by NY or any other state. Carl really worked hard to get him with us.

Anyway, we are forming a NY State Chapter of DAN, please those that belong to NY State get in touch with me off list we will be discussing officers and other things as soon as Carl and Mindy are finished with Conventions.

that is cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com<mailto:cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com>

Cheryl Echevarria
Treasurer,
Greater Long Island Chapter of the National Federation of the Blind

Echevarriatravel.com
Reservations at echevarriatravel.com<mailto:Reservations at echevarriatravel.com>
1-866-580-5574
Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Montrose Travel
CST #1018299-10