[Diabetes-talk] shrevesport diabetic shoes

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 27 15:29:43 UTC 2009

Please, I need to know who had asked them to attend our Dallas convention in 2008, they were not medicare approved back then and a lot of billing is being held up.

Also, I have been trying to reach them to order other shoes or just to speak to anyone.  They are not returning calls.

Being a medical biller, this is not good and would not recommend anyone to them.

So for the 2010 convention if we need a new shoe distributor I would like to recommend a company.  They work with Advanced Diabetic Solutions here in NY, so I would like to recommend them as a vendor for the dallas convention.

Cheryl Echevarria
Treasurer,
Greater Long Island Chapter of the National Federation of the Blind

Echevarriatravel.com
Reservations at echevarriatravel.com<mailto:Reservations at echevarriatravel.com>
1-866-580-5574
Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Montrose Travel
CST #1018299-10