[Diabetes-talk] shrevesport diabetic shoes

Frye, Dan DFrye at nfb.org
Tue Oct 27 21:28:33 UTC 2009

Jerry Lazarus is no longer employed on the national staff of the
National Federation of the Blind. Details will be issued, however, when
a decision is made as to who will coordinate the exhibit hall for
national convention 2010. So, the essence of Ed's message remains
accurate. His detail is all that is wrong.

***********************
Daniel B. Frye, J.D.
Associate Editor
The Braille Monitor
National Federation of the Blind
Office of the President
200 East Wells Street at Jernigan Place
Baltimore, Maryland 21230
Telephone: (410) 659-9314 Ext. 2208
Mobile: (410) 241-7006
Fax: (410) 685-5653
Email: DFrye at nfb.org
Web Address: www.nfb.org
"Voice of the Nation's Blind"
The Braille literacy crisis in America jeopardizes opportunities for
blind people throughout the country.
You can be part of the solution.