[Diabetes-talk] shrevesport diabetic shoes

Ed Bryant ebryant at socket.net
Tue Oct 27 20:05:51 UTC 2009

Hi Cheryl,
You didn't say who the shoe company is but  if they would like to reserve a
table or two in the exhibit hall at next year's convention in Dallas they
should contact Mr. Jerry Lazerus with the NFB in Baltimore. I assume as
normal Jerry will be in charge of the exhibit hall but if not the NFB
operator in Baltimore can connect whomever to the correct person.
Regards,
Ed Bryant