[Diabetes-talk] Bridging the Gap

Ed Bryant ebryant at socket.net
Fri Sep 4 19:12:34 UTC 2009

Hi Folks,

I know you are all aware of the new NFB book titled Bridging the Gap, Living
with Blindness and Diabetes. I hope all of us are helping by distributing
this book. And please be aware that as of September 2nd there were 1360
copies of Bridging the Gap left at the NFB Independence Market.

I have distributed at least 125 books and you may know that public libraries
are super good places for free literature. My library has a section for
standard print items and another for large print items. I have also supplied
my local Dialysis unit with several copies because about 50% of those on
dialysis are diabetic.

If you would like to help distribute Bridging the Gap please call the NFB
Independence Market in Baltimore MD at 410-659-9314 ext. 2216.

Have a great day!

Regards,

Ed Bryant