[Diabetes-talk] new person stuff

Paul & Paula Jordan paujor at fuse.net
Mon Sep 14 14:23:14 UTC 2009

Hey guys,

My prodigy voice meter seems to be working slower and slower.

I know that its memory for retained readings is at 400, and as that number
approaches, will the meter slow down?

Since my doctor pulls a1c readings, rathan debriefing the meter, is it
sensible to dump the data, and perhaps it will run more efficiently?  Please
advise.

I'm coming up on my first anniversary of my diagnosis, and I'm averaging a
little higher these past few days.  I want to say again that I appreciate
everyone's input on this list, and here's wishing you all good health.

Paul