[Diabetes-talk] diabetic shoes

d m gina dmgina at samobile.net
Mon Sep 14 20:11:58 UTC 2009

Hi there,
I have a pair of diabetic shoes.
What I was told and feel it is faults advertisement is,
after you wear the shoes for two weeks you get an arch support started.
I have worn the shoes for three weeks and at no time is there an arch support.
I don't know if this is with the company my foot doctor uses or what?
I do know I am very disappointed.
Any thoughts on this?
Have you experienced the same thing with the shoes you have?
I am told the shoes are comfortable.
Well with out the arch, I don't feel they are.

skype
 dmgina23