[Diabetes-talk] diabetic shoes

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 14 22:34:39 UTC 2009

are the arch supports in the shoes or are you supposed to put them in your
shoes, different shoes. I get mine from the place that was at the convention
in dallas in 2008 great company, shrevsport diabetic shoes, they did my
measurements at convention and then every year medicare pays for a new pair,
you don't have to use the company that the dr uses especially if you are
medicare, the shoe company will send a release to your dr. and they do all
the paperwork, but getting back to your shoes, if there is a problem send
them back or go to the dr,  tell him the shoes don't feel right and this
should be a podiatrist that is working on your feet. The dr doesn't want you
working around in shoes that don't feel right they will make your feet
worse.

Don't be afraid to tell your dr, the shoes don't feel right tell someone dr
or people who made the shoes if reliable source they will remake your shoes
or refit them for free.

Cheryl Echevarria