[Diabetes-talk] Pancreas Transplantation

Ed Bryant ebryant at socket.net
Thu Sep 17 18:17:55 UTC 2009

Hi Debbie,
In the St Louis area I recommend  Barnes Hospital or  St Louis University on
Grand Avenue. Barnes is by far the largest and should be as good as any
transplant center.
They should provide you information on patients you have had a pancreas
transplant so you can converse on the actually transplanee.
If you can not find a transplant center willing to let you talk with past
patients you might try Fairview University Medical Center in Minneapolis
Minnesota (800) 328-5465.
Good Luck,
Ed Bryant