[Diabetes-talk] foot doctor

d m gina dmgina at samobile.net
Tue Sep 22 19:22:04 UTC 2009

Hi there Sheryl,
I thought I had your email address but I don't.
When speaking with the foot doctor, I was told that since I didn't say
a word in the two week period they are out as well.
I shared what I was told was it would take two weeks for the supports
in the shoes to start an arch.
She said "you signed the paper that you understood what I was saying.
My reply was, yes I signed the paper, understanding it would take two
weeks for you to know the supports would start an arch.
Nothing was said about coming for adjustments on the shoes.
I was told that I had to keep the shoes no matter what.
The reply was I was told correctly.
Becky is the wife to the foot doctor.
The doctor told me he would be able to put in the other supports in my
shoes since I wouldn't know how to do this.
Now for me this is and was quite stupid.
If I don't know how to add more supports in a shoe then I don't know much.
When you keep adding to the support in the shoe, you take away foot room.
I know I am not dumb to figure that out.
I did find a new doctor, that I won't see for a bit.
That was the only way I knew how to handle the matter.
I also know that I don't miss understand that bad.
Now that I have had the shoes for a month there isn't anything that can
be done.
According to the lady at the desk.
Just wanted to share.
With moving to a different doctor I won't support bad business.
Thanks for sharing.
I needed to know what you shared before, this is how I got started
asking questions.
Thanks again.

skype
 dmgina23