[Diabetes-talk] foot doctor

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 22 22:29:43 UTC 2009

wonderful, and the part about they can't do anything that is wrong.  It is
not up to the dr to say anything about the shoes, if you are not comfortable
with them the company that made the shoes should adjust them since the dr
cannot do this themselves.  Are for starters I change the supports in my own
shoes also, I hope you told the dr where to put the supports.  LOL

Take care proud of you DAR

my e-mail is here cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com

Cheryl Echevarria