[Diabetes-talk] Guidance on talking glucose monitor

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 1 13:21:08 UTC 2010

Kelly and Tina what do you recommend for her.

I also don't recommend Maxi Aids, we had a big lawsuit with them.  Independent Living Aids is great and also one of our NFB Chapter Presidents in Florida David Wermuth now has his own company

http://www.atozadaptiveaidz.com/<http://www.atozadaptiveaidz.com/>

Email / David at atozadaptiveaidz.com<mailto:David at atozadaptiveaidz.com>
Phone (352) 593-4915
Toll free (877) 759-7173

maybe we can support one of our members and chapter presidents on their business as well.  He has said if he doesn't carry it let him know and he will try and find it for you.

Cheryl Echevarria
Independent Travel Consultant
http://Echevarriatravel.com<http://echevarriatravel.com/>
1-866-580-5574