[Diabetes-talk] Legislation

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 2 05:12:39 UTC 2010

Well I just help one of our DAN members get in touch with Tina Rockwell
today because she thought that she had to use her secondary insurance to get
her supplies through the other insurance as it turned out because she asked
by calling them she is now getting it, each person is different.  We need to
know our insurance and if not we need to ask.

It goes by insurance and not state by state, if you have medicare you can
get your diabetic supplies for any durable medical equipment company that
accepts it, it is the HMOs that have in and out of network programs or if
only in network then there will be problems.

I was going to write something for the Braille Monitor about a possible
insurance committee again, I have been waiting to go through the proper
channels
Cheryl Echevarria
Independent Travel Consultant
http://Echevarriatravel.com