[Diabetes-talk] Guidance on talking glucose monitor

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 2 05:14:34 UTC 2010

First of all ADS did ask NFB members such as Vince and myself who use there
product, ADS is a medical supplier not the maker of the product.  So yes
they did as me, and if other members of DAN were using there products and it
came time to reorder there strips they would be asked to try it out.

Cheryl Echevarria
Independent Travel Consultant
http://Echevarriatravel.com
1-866-580-5574