[Diabetes-talk] Guidance on talking glucose monitor

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Fri Apr 2 02:50:55 UTC 2010

Cheryl:

If Solo and ADS had *really* wanted to work with us, wouldn't they have
talked to the DAN officers as well as Vince (and I'm not knocking Vince)
about this? And wouldn't they have asked a blind programmer to write their
meter software so it was accessible?

I'm not saying Solo doesn't want to work with us -- I'm just saying that the
jury is still out.

Mike