[Diabetes-talk] Legislation

Paul & Paula Jordan paujor at fuse.net
Tue Apr 6 14:11:31 UTC 2010

It is interesting about all this discussion.  I always thought there was one
type of lansing device, and I can't understand how the other one would work.
I enjoy all the info that's shared by everyone, so, while discussions can be
heated, just know that some of us who are newees at this stuff are observing
and learning.  Thanks to all who share.

Paul