[Diabetes-talk] Talking BP device

Bridgit Pollpeter bpollpeter at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 8 02:56:19 UTC 2010

Hello,

I too use a talking BP device as I have low BP's and I need to check from time to time.  I do not remember the brand I have as it was a gift, but, for me, it has been rather reliable.

I understand that a lot of speaking technology does not work perfectly and often it is made cheap and sold expensively, but that means that those of us who rely on these devices need to be vocal about our wants and demands.  If we collectively stood up and made our situation clear companies may respond.  Yes, many of us are doing this, but we all need to join the discussion.  If companies realize something is a commodity they will listen to suggestions and corrections; after-all, they want our money!  *smile*

Bridgit P