[Diabetes-talk] Talking BP device

Tamera fidano at comcast.net
Thu Apr 8 05:13:23 UTC 2010

yes, a reliable  BP device that is accessible would be nice since  so much
does  rely on  good BP control with diabetes.
 I know even in a docs office you can get 3 different reading simultaneously
from nurses and docs using their  usual cuff and stethoscope.
 I just feel hard pressed to argue  lowering BP meds when the symptoms are
there and  even the readings are 80/50... but  would feel more confident
with my argument if they are  aware that what device I am using is reliable.
 Tamera