[Diabetes-talk] Software for solo Meter?

eileen scrivani etscrivani at verizon.net
Thu Apr 8 15:32:21 UTC 2010

Hi Folks:

Just wondering if those who have the Solo have attempted playing with the software for the meter.  I just installed it, and attempted running it without reading the manual or connecting the meter.  I know bad me, , but I just wanted to get a feel for what the software is like.  My first impression is that its difficult and not "totally accessible."  Again I have not read through the manual so know this needs to be done, but just wondering if anyone else, totally blind and using the software without sighted assistance has found thus far.  I do still like the meter so this does not discount the value of a good  accessible working meter.

If anyone has pointers on using the software, let's hear it.  My next step will be to call the company.

Thanks.

Eileen