[Diabetes-talk] talking insulin pump remote: Pump Mate

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 10 14:07:11 UTC 2010

I totally agree with Diane:

It is not the governments fault, the medical fields fault, etc.

They are working hard at it, there are more things now then there was almost
50 years ago with Diabetes.  But a cure I don't think there will ever be a
cure.  There are preventative measures if you are an adult and a parent to
control what we eat and our kids eat, to prevent type 2, but type one is
another story, and it effects ever single muscle, nerve, all the systems of
the body.

I think that Debbie is just upset about diabetes.  I wasn't happy when it
took 80% of my vision in 2001 and my big toe and my kidneys, but I have
become a better more understanding person.  You can live with it, you just
have to take care of yourself and getting stressed over it will make it
worse.  We are here to support one another.

Debbie, we will always disagree with something on this list or agree and we
mostly agree then disagree.  To help those and educate those about blindness
and diabetes.

Diabetes in some form will always be hear, gestational which is during
pregnancy, adult onset and you got to remember we are not machines, and that
parts break down when we abuse them.  We also cannot control our history.
We grandfather had it, his father had it.  I have it my daughter had it, and
it is a characteristic in my family like blindness is a part of me now.

God bless you Debbie, if you are stressed it raises your blood sugar and
your blood pressure.

Peace.

Cheryl Echevarria
Independent Travel Consultant