[Diabetes-talk] talking insulin pump remote: Pump Mate

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 10 15:30:30 UTC 2010

Okay, why are we worried about who wants what from who, don't you think that
other corporations want time of day from other corporations look what
Cablevision is doing to us here on Long island, taking off channels until
corporate nonsense is taken care of until they have gotten ton of money and
then still raise the rates of there clients, in the meantime who suffers to
paying customers of cablevision.

In this case, these companies want to fight to put these items on the
market, good for them, makes competition and lowers the rate for the client.

We need companies working with us, and we need to work with them to help
educate them on what is needed to run them.

It shouldn't make a hill of beans.

Cheryl Echevarria
Independent Travel Consultant
C10-10646