[Diabetes-talk] talking insulin pump remote: Pump Mate

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Sat Apr 10 15:38:19 UTC 2010

Eileen:

Your concerns are valid. In fact, that's why Access Solutions (incidentally,
this is the manufacturer of the DECtalk USB hardware synthesizers; I have
one) is so anxious to get Medtronics' blessing and active support on the
project, not to mention that Access Solutions probably doesn't have the big
bucks to go thru an ADA 510(k) certification process.

Mike