[Diabetes-talk] Debbie

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Tue Apr 13 02:24:54 UTC 2010

It seems to me that we're arguing whether it's two forty-five or a quarter
to three.

Certainly, we cannot always predict what our blood sugar will be; life is
too complicated. But it is reasonable to expect that, more often than not,
our predictions be in the ballpark. If they are not, we need to consider
what might have gone wrong, perhaps with the help of our medical caregivers.
But even then, we won't always get it right. But I believe we can aspire to
coming closer and closer to getting in the ballpark.

Without knowing an awful lot more, I dare say few of us can pass judgments
on Debby's situation.

Mike