[Diabetes-talk] Debbie

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 12 22:32:13 UTC 2010

Who are you going to blame?

No one

You are in control, I said it plain and simple, if your sugar is high treat
it you need to find out why.  Call you doctor, check your sugar, what did
you eat, did you eat to much.

I also said it has to do with medications, so you need to let the doctor
know about this as well.  We are in control of ourselves.

Cheryl Echevarria
Independent Travel Consultant
C10-10646

http://Echevarriatravel.com