[Diabetes-talk] chalenges

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 13 16:35:44 UTC 2010

no bashing. I was stating a fact.  None of this has gone on before, and now
that I am totally aggravated here. I am leaving the list, I do hope that
when there is information on DAN that it will be delivered to all members
other than that, I am now leaving, heard enough.

Cheryl Echevarria
Independent Travel Consultant
C10-10646

http://Echevarriatravel.com