[Diabetes-talk] chalenges

d m gina dmgina at samobile.net
Wed Apr 14 21:58:36 UTC 2010

Hello
When I share with my drinking brothers that I can't keep in contact
with them that I need to take care of myself, they have no clue what I
am talking about.
I am to be the sister who is there at all times.
Their health is worse than mine, for this reason they still choose to
drink and smoke.
This upsets me very much when I try hard to keep myself very calm and
keep my numbers in the one hundred range.
I do so much better that way.
The boys feel I just don't care,
well they don't care about themselves, so I don't need to call and see
how they are doing, with the choices they have made.
wow I am pleased you got your work done, and you got help rite away.
thanks for sharing.

skype: dmgina23
  FB: dmgina
www.twitter.com/dmgina