[Diabetes-talk] apologize for statement made

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 12 18:28:22 UTC 2010

I apologize to a statement that I had made recently about glad I am not
going to convention this year, that was just plain wrong and was full of
anger at the time.

Convention is a great place to get together to work on the following year
with the NFB.  I am not going this year because I will be on a cruise ship
in the Caribbean with some clients.

Please forgive the statement.  Again, the NFB is the best organization, I
wouldn't be an officer in Long Island if I didn't.

Cheryl Echevarria
Independent Travel Consultant
C10-10646

http://Echevarriatravel.com