[Diabetes-talk] Advise about checking your blood sugarandgivinginjections on airlines

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Fri Apr 16 02:51:44 UTC 2010

Cheryl:

I had thought I was simply relating my experiences which, admittedly, were
different from yours. To my way of thinking, that is hardly being "rude and
obnoxious" unless being rude and obnoxious is synonymous in your mind with
disagreeing with you, in which case, you are perfectly free to hit the
DELETE key every time you see my email address as the originator of the
message.

But in the interest of clarity, please tell me -- with quotes -- *exactly*
what phraseology you found "rude and obnoxious". I think all of us would
find it edifying.

Mike Freeman