[Diabetes-talk] Help With Solo V2

Vincent Chaney vgc732 at optonline.net
Sun Apr 18 04:06:13 UTC 2010

Chanelle,

Hi, this is Vinny from the DAN Board. Would you not mind if I give to ADS, Advanced Diabetic Solutions and BioSense, the manufacturers of the Solo V2, your email address? If you would not mind giving me your phone number, I'll give that to them also. I will follow-up on what they would be doing.
If you would wish to keep your information private, please write me off-line.

Vinny
Vincent Chaney Jr
NFB Diabetes Action Network (DAN) Board
NFBNJ Diabetes Division President
NJAGDU Division President
NFBNJ Technology Division Vice President
NFBNJ.ORG Webmaster