[Diabetes-talk] shoes

d m gina dmgina at samobile.net
Mon Apr 19 16:38:56 UTC 2010

OK this seems quite out of line to me.
There has to be a better way.
I am told if I get shoes made for me the cost could be
for the shoes alone $300 a shoe.
Swallowing hard, I said I have never paid that much for shoes.
Then the lady said it could also be the same price for each shoe
Holy cow.
to me this is a rip off.
Isn't there something at all you can't get in a shoe store that
wouldn't rub your feet?
The price would be much better.
My goodness.
I do know I pay twenty percent for my part.
Now this is the shoes not even the inserts inside the shoes.
that also causes me to wonder, when you buy shoes in the store, the
inserts come with the shoes.
Just some thoughts.
I know some of you have to wear the diabetic shoes,
this is such a rip off for me.
then you pay the same price next year?
Golly something just doesn't feel good to me.

skype: dmgina23
  FB: dmgina
www.twitter.com/dmgina