[Diabetes-talk] Hammer toes

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 21 17:17:34 UTC 2010

no Leanne please re-read and not look into it, I had to have my large toe
removed because I become infected and from the weight on the foot, it
produced a hammer toe on the toe next to it.

I don't have an issue with it being gone unless someone doesn't like looking
at my half toe, and I get my feet done once a month.

Cheryl Echevarria
Independent Travel Consultant
C10-10646

http://Echevarriatravel.com