[Diabetes-talk] Hammer toes

LeAnne Mayne leanne at uddle.com
Wed Apr 21 18:32:36 UTC 2010

At 01:17 PM 4/21/2010 -0400, you wrote:
no Leanne please re-read and not look into it, I had to have my large toe
removed because I become infected and from the weight on the foot, it
produced a hammer toe on the toe next to it.
I don't have an issue with it being gone unless someone doesn't like looking
at my half toe, and I get my feet done once a month.

So do I, had to have orthotic made because 2 toes gone on right foot need
something between big toee and 3rd toe so big toe stays straight.
Take care.
LeAnne

  LeAnne Mayne     KB9ZEF      leanne at uddle.com
                NFB DAN Board  of Directors
Listen  to:   LIFE  THE  UNIVERSE  &
                      EVERYTHING  w/Blair Alper
     Sundays 7pm CST HTTP://cband.info/rfd2.m3u
            When he is Motivated to do a SHOW