[Diabetes-talk] What's going on Gang? Any body around?

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 18 14:11:01 UTC 2010

I am thinking the same thing.

I do have a question has anyone ever went for a new test the drs are doing
to monitor your blood sugar.

It is a monitor similar to the insulin pump, the doctors staff puts it on
you and it monitors your sugar for 3 days I am supposed to be doing this on
Tuesday, just wondering.

Cheryl Echevarria
Independent Travel Consultant
C10-10646

http://Echevarriatravel.com
1-866-580-5574
skype: angeldn3

Reservations at echevarriatravel.com
Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Absolute Cruise and Travel Inc.