[Diabetes-talk] What's going on Gang? Any body around?

Bridgit Pollpeter bpollpeter at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 18 20:20:32 UTC 2010

Cheryl,

Before I got my insulin pump, I did what you will be doing, so my doctor
could figure out how best to set my basil rates on the pump.  Of course
(at least with me) my sugars fluctuate constantly, though I usually end
up on the low side!  *smile*  It wasn't a big deal.  I just wore the
device for three days, very similar to my pump, and they were able to
print out the results and track any trends.

Bridgit Pollpeter