[Diabetes-talk] What's going on Gang? Any body around?

d m gina dmgina at samobile.net
Wed Aug 18 15:17:32 UTC 2010

Hi there
The old lady walked two miles last week from my home to the store.
Then it rained giggle.
This walk was up hill.
My new diabetic coordinator decided that my level D is down, so she is
asking me to take a stronger D with calcium.
I went over and did the blood work just to see where I was at before I
change the pills.
Montana doesn't get the sun tilting so we could get more sun to help us out.
That is what is happening at my house.

skype: dmgina23
  FB: dmgina
www.twitter.com/dmgina