[Diabetes-talk] another possibly stupid question!!!

Paul & Paula Jordan paujor at fuse.net
Wed Dec 1 19:42:19 UTC 2010

Hi, does anyone have any idea how high regular plain old saltine crackers
are in carbs, or where I can find that stuff.

I was running a little low on things to eat around here for lunch yesterday,
so I retrieved about half a dozen crackers as a filler.  Last night, about 2
hours after my evening meal, I tested my glucose level, and was at 171
milligrams per decilieder.  I guess you could say that I'm searching for the
reason for being so high.

At any rate, thanks for being around, and listening.

Paul

P.s.  Mike, can you contact me off list some time to discuss DAN issues.
Thanks again.