[Diabetes-talk] another possibly stupid question!!!

Veronica Elsea veronica at laurelcreekmusic.com
Wed Dec 1 21:00:14 UTC 2010

Paul, wow! No way is that a dumb question. The last time I looked at
the box, 4 crackers were 8 grams of carbs But what happened after
dinner could depend on several factors.
First, what was in your dinner.
Second, Sorry, I can't remember whether or not you're taking insulin.
If you're not, by feeling hungry that would start your body producing
insulin, or trying to. If you have any resistance, there could just
be an over-reaction from your system.
It's not a perfect system and don't even dream of beating yourself up
over a single number. Watch the pattern and things may eventually
start to be clearer.
Hope this helps.

Veronica
We Woof You A Merry Christmas! Diabetes Melodious! And more!
Music CDs that will impact and entertain you forever!
http://www.laurelcreekmusic.com
877-607-6407