[Diabetes-talk] Vocal point

Dorothea Martin bestsinger at samobile.net
Mon Dec 13 18:19:41 UTC 2010

Hello, Dar,
The Vocal Point is made by Specialty Medical Supplies. I heard a
QuickTime audio sample of the voice and it sounds like the Prodigy,
even with the tinkly music of the older Prodigy Voice. It did give the
room temperature, though, which my older Prodigy Voice doesn't. I have
a feeling they're all made in the same factory in Taiwan.
I tried to download the user manual in PDF but kept getting an error. I
have written to the company and requested them to send me the file.
I'll let you know when I get it.
Dotty Martin