[Diabetes-talk] article: "Impairment of Self-Control in Type 2 Diabetics"

Grant E. Metcalf thegems at dslextreme.com
Fri Feb 12 20:28:16 UTC 2010

Based on a faulty premise. Whatever the issue may be, whether eating, stealing, lying, or some other act of immoral conduct, we have a choice as human beings as to what we will or will not do. Obviously, those conducting this survey have chosen not to believe in freedom of choice. When I eat the wrong things, that's my choice. And, the more I do it the easier it becomes to keep on doing it and the harder to resist. But that is my choice then, isn't it? Unless I am mentally not capable of making the simplest decisions of life, I am responsible for my choices. We can and should choose the right foods. Do we? Will we? We all have weaknesses of one sort or another, but how we choose to deal with them is still a matter of personal wiill power. I am most thankful to God that He also helps me to exercise
self-control.

My sincere apology to anyone who believes all they are is a victim.

Grant
Bartimaeus Alliance of the Blind, Inc.
P.O. Box 572
South San Francisco, CA 94083-0572