[Diabetes-talk] i'M FISHING FOR ADVICE, AND/OR INFORMATION

Paul & Paula Jordan paujor at fuse.net
Sat Feb 13 22:43:08 UTC 2010

Last Friday week, I finished my second cycle of my new chemo regimen, and,
my blood glucose levels are very slow to retreat in response to my being of
the chemo agents.

I have a meeting set up at my doctor's office to discuss this with my cde,
but I'm not sure what to do.  I know that my doctor thinks that since I'm
diabetic, I'm going to get started with insulin, but I'm in no hurry to do
that.

If I do need to do this, I'm not sure how long it will take to put all the
blindness issues in place.  I want to maintain as much of my independence as
I can, Don't feel like I'm expecting you to solve my issues, but any ideas
or comments will be much appreciated.

Paul