[Diabetes-talk] i'M FISHING FOR ADVICE, AND/OR INFORMATION

d m gina dmgina at samobile.net
Sat Feb 13 23:19:58 UTC 2010

I don't remember who is diabetic in the family, you, or your wife.
Any blindness issues as you call them are the same for all of us who
gets started with something new.
Learning how to do insulin and learning how to test for your sugar readings.
that is OK here is the place to learn, get tips and if others know more
information they will share on what ever topic there is to share on.
I hope you don't feel out of place, we are all in the same place here
diabetics.
This is why the list is so special so we can learn from each other.

skype
 dmgina23