[Diabetes-talk] insulin ?

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 6 16:23:37 UTC 2010

Humolog is fast acting, and that is why you should always check your blood sugar prior to eating, and then you take you lantus in the evening, which lasts 24 hours to try and stabilize you sugar throughout the day.

Cheryl Echevarria
Independent Contractor
www.Echevarriatravel.com<http://www.echevarriatravel.com/>
1-866-580-5574