[Diabetes-talk] strange question

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 9 09:54:23 UTC 2010

Paul I would check with the person who takes care of your diabetes hopefully
an endocrinologist.

when I went on dialysis and then in 2005 I had my kidney transplant, my
sugars jumped all around, it may take months to just control your blood
sugars with all that is going on, no you don't have to add more to your
health care team, just see your endo more often and even let your oncologist
know of this as well.

Cheryl Echevarria
Independent Contractor
www.Echevarriatravel.com