[Diabetes-talk] Need Prodigy Voice for Elderly woman who is entirely blind & only use of 1 hand

Kelly Massaro kellym at prodigymeter.com
Tue Jun 29 03:41:29 UTC 2010

Jackie,

Its Kelly again.  Or you can email me off line at kellym at prodigymeter.com

Kelly Massaro Neal
Prodigy Diabetes Care
704-458-9400

----- Original Message -----
From: diabetes-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org <diabetes-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org>
To: diabetes-talk at nfbnet.org <diabetes-talk at nfbnet.org>
Sent: Mon Jun 28 23:35:11 2010
Subject: [Diabetes-talk] Need Prodigy Voice for Elderly woman who is	entirely blind & only use of 1 hand

Hi there!

Please let me start by saying I dont know know much about diabetes - but I
really need some help for geriatric patient who is totally entirely blind
and only has use of one hand.   Reading some of the archives...It's obvious
that you guys truly CARE!

I work for a small medicare-certified dme provider (mostly do wheelchairs &
beds).  I need a Prodigy Voice test kit +3 months worth of supplies for this
patient.

None of our suppliers carry the Prodigy Voice.  I tried Google, Amazon &
ebay.  But cant find the Kit + supplies at the same store, plus I'm not even
sure I which supplies I need or how much.  The MFG's site did not help much
(no direct references to the supplies OR the test strips)

Can anyone help?  I need to order it ASAP!

Regards,

Jackie