[Diabetes-talk] Need Prodigy Voice for Elderly woman who isentirely blind & only use of 1 hand

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Tue Jun 29 04:13:17 UTC 2010

Call Kelly Massaro at (704) 285-6425. She works for DDI and can assist
though I'm not sure she can come up with three- months-worth of supplies.
You may have to go to Advanced Diabetes Supply out of California or Advanced
Diabetic Solutions out of Atlanta, Georgia for your strips and the meter
although this last is now pushing another meter called the Solo V2 which has
some advantages but IMO isn't quite as accessible as the Prodigy Voice.

Mike Freeman