[Diabetes-talk] Need Prodigy Voice for Elderly woman who isentirely blind & only use of 1 hand

Kelly Massaro kellym at prodigymeter.com
Tue Jun 29 14:29:29 UTC 2010

Bridgit,

My name is Kelly and I work for the manufacturers of the Prodigy Voice.  I have worked closely with blind diabetics in providing them the assistance needed to obtain talking meters.

I have also worked with referrals from Mike Freeman who were having difficulty obtaining coverage for their meter.

If you know of anyone needing my help, please let me know.  If you'd like to give me a call off line, you may do so at your convenience.

Best Regards,

Kelly Massaro-Neal
Director, DME Sales
704.285.6425
Mobile: 704-458-9400
Prodigy Diabetes Care
9300 Harris Corners Pkwy Suite 450
Charlotte NC  28269
www.prodigymeter.com

PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL: The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments are confidential property of the sender. The information is intended only for the use of the person to whom it was addressed and should not be used in any manner not authorized by the sender. Any other interception, copying, accessing, or disclosure of this information is prohibited. The sender takes no responsibility for any unauthorized reliance on this information. If you have received this message in error, please immediately notify the sender and purge the message you received. Do not forward this message without permission.