[Diabetes-talk] not really o/t discussion

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 9 14:26:12 UTC 2010

Good morning all:

It has been very quiet on the list. We should be hard at work here,
especially since congress is trying to change health insurance and it will
effect everything whether it passes or not.

But today I am writing to ask for stories for my newsletter, if you have not
read it please do, if you have subscribed please read it.  This past months
issue was travel with guide dogs, about NAGDU and about some resources that
I am working with including with one of our state chapter president David
Wermuth from FL, he has started his own business I am promoting him as well
on my website and in my newsletter.

I am looking for stories for the blind diabetic when they travel such as
tips on what to pack, when to tell when sugar is dropping, trying to stay
away from the bad stuff, know when to take a break and rest, etc.

In my last newsletter, I got stories from Robert Stigile, and some other
guide dog users.

I can interview you over the phone or I can do it via e-mail or you can just
write a short story, all do not fit on the newsletter but not to worry the
rest of the stories go to my blog.  So everyone can read all the stories.

Also, if any of our vendors would like to promote themselves on my website.
Please give me a little right up about it and I will post it on the
newsletter as well.

If you would like to subscribe send me an e-mail, I need first and last
name.  Also the newsletter comes from reservations at echevarriatravel.com so
please check you spam folders if you wanted it and not getting it.

Cheryl Echevarria
Independent Travel Consultant
http://Echevarriatravel.com
1-866-580-5574